Indoor Dining is Back!
Dear valued guests and friends,
We are excited to welcome you back inside Waterman’s Harbor!
Because we take the health and safety of our guests and staff seriously we have gone above and beyond federal, state and local social-distancing requirements.
First, we have rearranged the seating/tables so they are 6 feet apart and are limiting the number of guests.
We have increased our cleaning protocols and require all staff to wear masks.
We have retained a special cleaning crew to bio-sanitize the entire facility and has certified the restaurant is virus free (including Covid, Flu and other common viruses).
Finally, we purchased UV lights, Infrared Body Temperature Scanners and Rapid Results Covid Tests to further protect our guests and employees.
Our team is excited to re-open our indoor dining areas September 10th and hope you will join us.
See you soon!
In compliance with state, local, CDC and ABC requirements, we will continue the following social distancing protocols:
- Everyone entering will have their temperature taken with an infrared body temperature scanner
- All staff will wear masks and gloves (guests must wear masks when not eating/seated)
- All staff to be regularly tested for Covid-19
- All tables and chairs cleaned and sanitized between guests with CDC approved disinfectant
- Surfaces sanitized with UV lights
- Dining limited to our patios
- Seating at bars is temporarily prohibited (ABC requirement)
- All tables placed 6ft+ apart
- Tables limited to 6 guests
- Sanitation stations strategically placed around the restaurant
- Bathrooms cleaned every 30 minutes
- One time use/online menus will be utilized
- Restaurant deep cleaned between shifts
As we navigate through these unusual times, we appreciate your continued support!
The Waterman’s Harbor Team
GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REGARDING ALCOHOL
Under new government regulations, alcoholic beverages may only be served with a meal. Appetizers, salads, sandwiches and shared food are not considered a meal. From the Alcohol and Beverage Control: “Business and Professions Code section 23038 provides that, “’Meals’ means the usual assortment of foods commonly ordered at various hours of the day; the service of such food and victuals only as sandwiches or salads shall not be deemed a compliance with this requirement.”
People in California must wear face coverings when they are in the situations listed below:
• Inside of, or in line to enter, any indoor public space;
• Engaged in work, whether at the workplace or performing work off-site, when:
– Interacting in-person with any member of the public;
-Working in any space visited by members of the public, regardless of whether anyone from the public is present at the time;
• Working in any space where food is prepared or packaged for sale or distribution to others;
• Working in or walking through common areas, such as hallways, stairways, elevators, and parking facilities;
• In any room or enclosed area where other people (except for members of the person’s own household or residence) are present when unable to physically distance.
We appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the proper social distancing guidelines.