OPENING MARCH 8TH
Outside Dining Only – In Compliance with State Mandates
We are excited to announce that Sunsets Capo Beach, Waterman’s Harbor and StillWater Spirits & Sounds will reopen on March 8th! We have missed seeing our guests and cannot wait to have you back at our locations!
We want to assure you; we are taking the health and well-being of our staff and guests seriously. It is for this reason; we have chosen to take the next few weeks to provide Covid testing and additional training for all our employees. As an extra precaution, our furniture, equipment, and facilities will undergo a deep cleaning with CDC approved disinfectants/cleaners.
Additionally, our Chefs will be using this time to taste test, modify and finalize new menu items. We think you will be impressed with what they have created and look forward to getting your feedback.
Can’t wait to see you again!
What we’re doing to keep you safe
Because we take the health and safety of our guests and staff seriously we have gone above and beyond federal, state and local social-distancing requirements. We have increased our cleaning protocols and require all staff to wear masks.
First, we have rearranged the seating/tables so they are 6 feet apart and are limiting the number of guests.
We have retained a special cleaning crew to bio-sanitize the entire facility and has certified the restaurant is virus free (including Covid, Flu and other common viruses).
Finally, we purchased UV lights, Infrared Body Temperature Scanners and Rapid Results Covid Tests to further protect our guests and employees.
In compliance with state, local, CDC and ABC requirements, we will continue the following social distancing protocols:
- Everyone entering will have their temperature taken with an infrared body temperature scanner
- All staff will wear masks and gloves (guests must wear masks when not eating/seated)
- All staff to be regularly tested for Covid-19
- All tables and chairs cleaned and sanitized between guests with CDC approved disinfectant
- Surfaces sanitized with UV lights
- Dining limited to our patios
- Seating at bars is temporarily prohibited (ABC requirement)
- All tables placed 6ft+ apart
- Tables limited to 8 guests
- Sanitation stations strategically placed around the restaurant
- Bathrooms cleaned every 30 minutes
- One time use/online menus will be utilized
- Restaurant deep cleaned between shifts
As we navigate through these unusual times, we appreciate your continued support!
The Waterman’s Harbor Team
GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REGARDING ALCOHOL
Under new government regulations, alcoholic beverages may only be served with a meal. Appetizers, salads, sandwiches and shared food are not considered a meal. From the Alcohol and Beverage Control: “Business and Professions Code section 23038 provides that, “’Meals’ means the usual assortment of foods commonly ordered at various hours of the day; the service of such food and victuals only as sandwiches or salads shall not be deemed a compliance with this requirement.”