Dear valued guests and friends,
In compliance with State and local social distancing requirements, we are only offering outdoor seating at this time. (Good thing we have LOTS of patio space!)
Because seating is limited, reservations are highly recommended.
We were recently notified that one of our employees was exhibiting Covid-19 like symptoms.
As the safety and health of our staff and guests is of utmost importance, we have decided to temporarily close Waterman’s Harbor ( July 10th-12th) so we can have the facility professionally cleaned and sanitized and our staff thoroughly tested.
We appreciate your understanding and continued support during these difficult times.
The Waterman’s Harbor Team
People in California must wear face coverings when they are in the situations listed below:
• Inside of, or in line to enter, any indoor public space;
• Engaged in work, whether at the workplace or performing work off-site, when:
– Interacting in-person with any member of the public;
-Working in any space visited by members of the public, regardless of whether anyone from the public is present at the time;
• Working in any space where food is prepared or packaged for sale or distribution to others;
• Working in or walking through common areas, such as hallways, stairways, elevators, and parking facilities;
• In any room or enclosed area where other people (except for members of the person’s own household or residence) are present when unable to physically distance.
We appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the proper social distancing guidelines.